
I had the first 6.5 miles and my friend Ashlyn had the second leg. Ashlyn is congradulating me at my finish line before taking off on her leg of the run.

This is half way for Ashlyn and Hanky and I decided to give Ashlyn some moral support at the watering station. We finished in 2 hours 20 minutes which is where we thought we would come in. We woke up on Saturday to 28 degrees and snow flurries. You would think that would of stopped us. We had a blast and we had Quin and the kids there as our cheerleaders. Sharon and Shauna also came to be spectators. We placed 2nd in our division.
We did it! I can't believe we actually placed! I think I just might still be laughing about it! At least we will have a little memento to remember the fun day! Thanks for putting me up to it!
ReplyDeleteWay to go girls!!!... I didn’t even know you placed… awesome!!
ReplyDelete