Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Carly's Reflections Entry



Carly entered in her schools reflections competitions. She won and went on to city, then regions, and then state with her entry. The theme this year was "wow." She "wowed" them with her paper piecing visual art piece of a beach and sunset. GOOD JOB CARLY! WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW CARLY!!!! Aunt Susan is SOOO proud of you!
    I absolutely LOVE your drawing of sunset & beach. It is beautiful! I am so glad to see you and what you have accomplished! Love, Aunt Susan & Uncle Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is amazing! I can't believe that you were able to do this all by yourself. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve come a long way girl!!!!... You have done a great job with your blog!!!!.... and what can we say about Carly, but WAY TO GO GIRL!! She did such a great job and how fitting that this accomplishment was your first post :)… WELCOME to the world of BLOGGING!!

    ReplyDelete